Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Your Filimoeatu Aunty's gotta love them!


 I know I've posted today already but as you will learn so much happens and at times its hard to keep up!! Above in the pictures Ongo May are but a few of your Aunty's on your Mommy's Filimoeatu side.  I cant wait until you are old enough to know each of them and now how special they are.  There are more than half that were not able to attend because of work, or living out of the state of Utah but I'm sure if they could have attended they would've.  When we get together there is no turning back...we enjoy each others company, jokes, stories and so on.  It was great to be together to get the 411 on the hap's with each other.  You are blessed with a great family on my side along with your Dad's side we know they will be here to help us raise you to the best that we can in accomplishing all that you have set!! I love you sisters so much and am very very very grateful to have been blessed with great women in my life!! FILIMOEATU sister's ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment