Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting ready 4months our QUEEN!

Only 2 days my sweetness and you will officially be 4months woo hoo!! Sheesh you are growing up to quick lol but we are so excited for all the new things you will be doing & accomplishing.  Now we do have a bit of a discrepancy with G-Pa Talite lol he has his own way of counting how old his little Princess Ongo May is but we'll let him continue with that.   Well my dear beauty I still remember when me & Dad took you to your 2mnths check up boy...was it hard for us especially your Dad they had to give you a total of 3shots you were such a big girl you maybe cried for a few seconds and that was that.  I will be honest you did have your moments later on that night BUT I was told that it would be a long night for us because of the shots and the side affects (fevering, aching, fussy) BUT yet again NOT our little QUEEN nope you slept like usual.  I did want to post some pictures from that 2month check up. 
Daddy prepping you for the shots.

A closer pix of you relaxing.

Getting your measurements in.

Me & you waiting for MD Wilkerson.
Cant wait for this coming Monday May 3rd for the results with your measurements.  Love you our beautiful growing daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment