Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Father to his daughter

Daddy & his Queen

Since you arrived my sweetness your Dad has been in a daze.  From the minute you came out he has not stopped staring at you.  In fact your older cousin Leslie laughs at how locked he gets and  asks "does he ever stop staring at her.... sheesh".  I blog today about him because of how grateful I am for him and just so you can read this one day.  Dad does a lot for us especially for me Mom when he gets off on Mondays from a 12hr shift he NEVER complains of finishing up what I may have not over the weekend but more importantly he is ready to care for his "MooMoo" changing your diaper, to getting you ready for the day, to cleaning and organizing, doing laundry and the list goes on and on.  At times he doesn't get his rest in til I return from work which is about 5p.m. making Dad staying up at times for about 23hrs.  In the night if you wake up for any reason or he hears you cry or move you better believe Dad is up and at your bedside!! When we all saw how beautiful you were and talked about you growing up often times the discussion was how cute your Dad will be with you...everyone seemed to know that your Dad would be the type to carry you so proudly around his "cool" friends, he would be the type of Father that everyone would only see around with his little Queen.  You know "MooMoo" they know your Dad so well because he is that type of man he is, of course that's why it only took Mommy 28days to realize how much I LOVED him!! I will let you on an obvious secret...I feel sorry for any future boy friends that come into your life...your Dad has said to me plenty of times after looking at you..."I better be dead when she starts dating"...sad huh..lol no honey he only says that because your Dad KNOWS how boys can be!! But I'm sure when you start to date he will be OK with it I have some years to work with him on that!  I know when you are old enough to realize that the BIG BROWN EYES that are forever in your face belong to your loving, hardworking Daddy. I know you will grow to know on your own what a special man he is, and how he really can make you feel like the Queen because he has made me feel like that for the past 3yrs.  My beautiful daughter Ongo May Tainali I know for sure because I am a daughter myself of a loving father that your bond with your Dad is and will be so unexplainable.....always know how special you are to me ESPECIALLY to your Dad...I found a great poem that I depicts the LOVE your Dad has for you...

"Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is a desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." Joseph Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment