Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Updatee...

We'll Im sure this is a little late to update on BUT thats the beauty of being in charge of your OWN blogspot lol.  Im getting back into blogging and mainly for my daughter to one day be able to share it with her.  So if you come across my blog sounding a little off at times we'll thats ok I KNOW my daughter will understand it ALL. lol.  So from here on out my sweetness Ongo May these posts will be set up as if you were my only reader lol which you really are..besides those who haven't gotten lost from my previous blog in 2009.  Here we go hija....lots of LOVE your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment