Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's DONE with it...

Done with folks just a little note that I'm DONE with it!! The 3 weeks of re-training for JB has been completed with as of April 23rd, 2010 what a GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Seriously I found my self at the begining ready to throw the towel in because of my sweetness Ongo May and missing her so much...but as usual the Lord has helped me get through it thank goodness!! So now I'm officially able to work from home like old times yipppeeee meaning being with my beautiful daughter at home!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news!! It is so hard to leave our babies. You really are blessed to be able to work from home. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete