Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Latest on Ongo May SKILLS

Hey our beauty I know about 3 months late right lol one thing I do hope you don't inherit from me is my "procrastination skill" I'm going to teach my dear that TIME is of the ESSENCE which I'm sure you will learn on your own as well.  Anyhow I will from now on post your latest skills, and really hard to say if it will be monthly or weekly or even daily because the rate you are growing my dear has been surprising.  So here is the latest as of today...

You are 3mnths and 26days as of today....
*you are drooling so much causing me to buy about 10new bibs..uh yea adding to the 30-40 you already have, but we cant stand having you sit with a wet yucky one so we rotate it pretty much every hour to half hour...i know it may seem extreme but your G-Ma, G-Pa, Aunty's & Uncle's and of course me & Dad cant have our PRINCESS uncomfortable;)
*G-Ma Ongo has officially started her own feeding process lol banana flavored custard w/ your milk uh yea..we don't complain cause she has raised 8+kids and her 11grand-kids so far and we ALL have turned pretty good lol.
*you squirm so much in your bouncer & swing a.k.a "Farris wheel" (your Aunty Ruby has named your swing) we have to use the "buckles" on you.
*you've always been able to hold her head up but now you got the "stare" going on watching anybody and everybody that passes you and I must say my dear you do very well!
*You are wearing size 2 diapers BUT they are becoming a little snugged so I've bought your size 3 diapers already lol.
*We are now on our size 6months clothing blame that on your beautiful Tongan thick bones. lol
*You have the skill of SLEEPING down to the T literally...I can put you to bed by 9pm (the earliest so far) but you can remain knocked out till like 10:30am-11a.m. WOW I LOVE it and of course Daddy does to..but your G-Pa  misses you so much he makes us wake you up!!
*you have ALWAYS loved to smile & laugh but now you do it so much everyone loves to hold you!!

I could go on and on about your skills my dear sweetness but with time the list will be longer and longer...its amazing how fast you have grown and we still get shocked knowing how time flies...we love hija always know how special you are to Dad & Me..forever ur Lil Queen Ongo May

No comments:

Post a Comment