Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

This to shall pass....




The time has come...I've been back to my full time since last week & today its back to my part time the only thing with that is...because of so much changes since i've been off I'm heading to training w/ my part-time. So right now my schedule with consists of 6a.m. wake up to 7a.m. start with my full-time getting off at 3:30pm only to drive up to JB & start training there from 4pm to 12am and then home about 1230am (if traffic permits). Of course when I get home my CHUNCKY CHIPS and her Daddy will most likely be knocked out...and then we start all over in the morning! This schedule I am hoping will only be for 2 weeks but that will be confirmed today so we shall see. Why am I doing this....we'll for a better future for my HEART my daughter...I can't wait to be able to travel with her, and provide her with the best that we can. The only way to accomplish my goals to actually do something about it rather than think about em and HOPE lol I'm just grateful for ALL that I have right now, and know with no doubt that my father in heaven is mindful of me & my little family. So with tears in my eyes because I'm going to miss my lil momma & her Daddy I just have to have the "ganas" and get it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment