Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ongo May's 1st Easter




Makoni Sister's

Wow Easter just passed and a lot that I wanted to do....I didnt but all I can do is laugh about it. You know sometimes things dont always turn out to the way you would like it, but rather then dwell and mope about it just laugh & know its all going to be ok. I am learning very quickly that I need to realize my daughter is NOT old enough to remember all the little things I want her too. This past easter was very simple!! For one my daughter didn't have an easter basket that I so wanted to make for her...mainly because we didnt have the funds to splurge at ALL really....this year with Jay out of work for awhile, and me as well with the leave we've been very limited BUT it has humbled me to realize what really matters. So indoors it was for me & my daughter while Dad worked through out the weekend. We did get plenty of easter candy,and easter stuff from Aunts & Uncles so that was sweet, and one memorable gift was one given from Ongo May's Aunty (one of her fahus) Candace she treated all 5 of her nieces to Easter pictures. OMG I can't wait to see the pictrues Ongo May was the BEST she didnt even cry she was a natural infront of the camera...I prepped her good lol. Above in the picture you can see her 4 older sisters Moala, Katokakala, Sisi, and Fehi the picture is so beautiful I know G-Pa Paseni is in awe of his beautiful Grand-daughters!! If anything this Easter its great to reflect on the great meaning of Easter and that is the resurrection of our Saviour Jesus Christ I for one am VERY grateful for that my goal is to raise my daughter to know the true meaning of Easter & of course enjoy the festivities of it with family!! Hope your Easter was great this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment