Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandpa Alama....

I mentioned it below in a quick run down on what we've been doing the past few months and amoung our crazy schedule was that of visiting my Dad G-Pa Talite in the hospital, to him being transfered to a rehab center due to a small surgery that was done right above his right hip (so another blog I need to do). It was about the 3rd time we had come to visit my Dad when he informed us that G-Pa Alama was at the same rehab center, so me & Jay decided to go and see if we could find him. So obviously we did locate him cruising in his wheelchair trying to find my Dad's room lol it was too cute. Our visit that day with him was so special, G-Pa hadn't seen Jay for so long only because of us being so caught up with our lives and never taken the time to drop by and see him. That visit broke my Jay's heart I never seen my husband so emotional. When it came time to leave G-Pa was in tears which led to Jay standing outside his door rubbing his eyes crying and feeling sad & mad at the same time. Sad because leaving his G-Pa & mad because it took him this long to come and find him. Jay's maternal Grandma Silia Sitofa passed away when my mother in law was about 8 I believe so Jay never knew her, he knew his Great Grandparents G-Pa Piu & G-Ma Makaleta. We'll G-Pa Alama falls 2nd oldest after G-Ma Sisilia Sitoafa. G-Pa Alama used to come & pick up Jay when he was a baby and go eva with him for the weekend, and to this day he's always kept Jay close to him. Its the little things that we do that makes G-Pa Alama happy, sitting there talking with him, picking him up and curising with him (which we've done LOVED IT), eating dinner with him, watching T.V. the list goes on and on. I'm grateful for my parents instilling in me the importance of family regardless how near or far they may be you are connected!



Grandpa Alama, Ongo May, & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment