Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Our BEAUTIFUL "sleepy head"

Daddy watching you....Again......Check you out....Love sleeping with your Daddy....
My Queen you are such a "sleepy head" you have been such a great baby when I lay you down you put yourself to sleep and when your out you are OUT!! Above are but a few picture of you and your Daddy I put those up and blog about your sleeping because last nite we had a "random moment" usually when you move around during the night your able to find your comfort spot and with in a a few seconds your out, but last night was different.  As of right now you sleep with me on our bed and Dad sleeps on the floor across from us, well I woke up to your Dad standing at the side of the bed watching us.  He had said you had been moving quiet a bit so he came to check on you...by the looks of it Dad seemed to enjoy watching us lol.  Anyhow we thought you would find that comfort spot and knock out BUT nope....you were wide awake especially when you caught your Daddy's eyes staring at you.  You had the cutest and biggest smile that Dad couldn't hold back from picking you up.  So its about 3a.m. I have to get some rest for work so its Daddy's duty and boy does he LOVE it. He changed your little diaper, made your bottle, made your bed right next to his.  I found you in the cutest position this morning all snugged up to your Dad...such a great Kodak moment but of course I couldn't find my camera hoi.  Anyhow my sweetness so grateful to have you in my life & grateful for the sweet spirit and happiness you bring to me & your Dad.  We love you so much our beautiful "sleepy head"..love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment