Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Check....

So you will learn as your grow up that Mommy always seem to have a busy schedule but we wont pout about it but get done what we can on that long list of ours.  This will be a memorable weekend for us my sweetness let me go ahead with the agenda:
8a.m.-Arise and shine you turn 4MONTHS woo hoo!!  I'll most likely have to wake you because you can sleep girl...lol Mommy has a surprise for you my Queen so cant wait to capture with our camera!
9a.m. Go by Aunty Crystal's hair instructor's school she has some hair barrettes for us to look at and pick up :)
11a.m. Mommy's nail appointment...cant wait till you get older so I can have them do your little fingers & toes.
1p.m. Your pictures taken FINALLY w/ your blessing dress..thank goodness the dress is pretty big..cant wait!!!
2p.m. Your cousin Wyate has his last rugby game so we will be in attendance..I'm sure you'll grow to know that I LOVE RUGBY!
4p.m. Home sweet Home / Get to rest & relax
5p.m. Momma works only till 9p.m. woo hoo..and of course the usual on the weekends CSI Weekend lol

Come Sunday I can finally relax with you cant wait.  Guess what is on Monday? Your 4month check up cant wait to hear your new measurements and weight, but I am dreading the shots that will be done :( I'm sure your Dad isn't going to be very happy either but we have to do what we have to do to avoid any future illnesses.  Well my sweetness we shall see what actually this weekend unfolds all I know for sure is I'm ready to spend more time with you...love you FOREVER Ongo May ummmaaa your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment