Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

180th Annual General Conference


1st Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Another GREAT General Conference!! Just me & my Princess Ongo May & my parents were @ home watching it. Dad had to work, Lupy & Ana were with sister Morena chillen @ a Hotel enjoying it. LOVE LOVE LOVE this time...when we prepare ourselves to hear the counsel of our leaders. Of course all messages were needed & hit home for me!! Its great to know that our Father in Heaven LOVES us so much we have a living prophet to lead and guide us in these days. I cant wait till the conference talks come out in the Ensign to re-read them and learn more. I also can NOT wait till Ongo May is older to teach her the importance of watching & listening to General Conference. Truely grateful to have the gospel in my life to help with my sacred callings as a wife, a mother and of course of a daughter to a Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment