Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh pretty please.....

Isn't that a cute picture? Yea hope i look as cute as that puppy does "begging"...what am I begging for? A LOT lol nah just that this training can go bay faster...or better yet I can test out by next week so I can be home with my BEAUTY oh how I miss her...look at this sweet face.......

Yup and that is why I would get down on my knees to BEGG like that little puppy...because of this healthy face!! I happy to say we've just finished one week consisting of 16hrs of work and about an hour at the end of the night from 12am-1am spending with my sweetness...oh I dont know how long this is going to last (schduele).  So come next week folks we shall see if my fulltime with allow me to have my schedules adjusted to get this JB training in.  Just cant wait till everything is back to normal & I can work from home & be with my CHUNCKY CHIPS.  Thats the latest folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment