Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Holly "flashback" March 2007


Lookey what we have here....a picture found in my email account!! This is a picture taken back in 2007 in preperation of my handsome "skinny" hubby (the one with no shirt on lol) his Dad my loving father in law Paseni "Crip" holding the water hose, Jay's good friend (more like brother) in the white tank Nic Fonua & I can not make out whot that is bending over.  I remember this day only because Jay was telling me how the men were teasing him about my Dad & how Jay has to find the biggest pig and by the picture above I think he did pretty good with finding an abnormal looking pig lol.  Oh check out my jexy man...wow its crazy to remember how skinny (but in shape) he was.  You know though I think he looks even more jexy now healthy and all.  Just though I'd sahre this picture it's one of my fave from our past!! Oh forgot to mention the photographer was Pate Lomu oh...so remember when he used to come around my husband so much!! Love these men espicially my MAN. Good times!!

1 comment:

  1. hi.. can you send me your blog email? I am going private :) thanks my email is rkfeinga@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete