Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I SHALL & I WILL....

So this has to be the cutest thing my husband has written me recently.  If you know Jay than you know that he is so into "description" and "details" SERIOUSLY!! So we both use my personal email, I mean I would set one up for Jay but he would end up just using mines anyways.  So we have discovered away to keep in contact while I've had this crazy schedule with both jobs.  We use one email and just email eachother..i know NOT so interesting right...and im sure your wondering why dont we just IM we'll for one I cant find time to teach him how to IM and also were both kids when we see and email with the subject line for one of us we become little kids writing little love notes..lol SERIOUSLY!! So I wanted to share one of them that kept me SMILING so big and for so long....LOVE my BABY's DADDY lol it was entitled

"I SHALL & I WILL"

My Dear "LOVE"...THANK YOU for "ALWAYS" being **STRONG** and being CONSISTANT in EVERYTHING that you do in TRYING to "BETTER" everything around you and that is a PART of you. Even if there is ONE such BURDEN(hmm, I wonder WHO that is) that tends to WEIGH a lil' TOO much OVER the CAPACITY that you STRIVE to carry into The ETERNAL life forever & EVER!!! You do push me the "MOST" 'cause I know YOU have DONE "MORE" than HALF of your SHARE already and NOW its time for me to do the REST and take it to the FINISH LINE!! I just WANTED to come on here(hopin' that you made it to work on time)to "THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH" for your KIND self on "ALWAYS" putting in the EXTRA "EFFORT" in "GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY"(like ALWAYS)to take your PRECIOUS TIME & ENERGY to FULFILL anothers need!! I just want to CRY 'cause I know I havent BEEN the BEST Husband to you in the WORLD and the BEST Father in the WORLD to our Daughter "Moo Moo"!! So the TITLE of this here Email to you says it ALL...hopefully I WILL and I SHALL do FOLLOW through with it and BECOME that ONE "SUPER-DUPER" Father & Husband that I NEED to be for my own lil' Family at home and do what is EXPECTED of me and make it for **ALL TIME & ETERNITY** So to My KWEEN "CHUBBY CHUBBY"..."THANK YOU" once AGAIN as you ALWAYS do in all things with us.......STILL accept me for who I am(like ALWAYS)and putting up with my ways at times. I do WANT you to KNOW that you do ALWAYS cross my mind and that I DO always THINK about you ALL THE TIME!!! MORE than you THINK I do...ABOUT the same as you do with me, Im just right there with you. SO give me KISS...**I LOVE YOU** FOR ALL TIME & ETERNITY...your HUSBAND to Meliame Lonely Nydegger... your KING to The "CHUBBY CHUBBY" highnest...and FATHER to YOUR Daughter Princess "Moo Moo" b.k.a. **CHUNKY CHIPS**!!! -J.I. & 'Ongo May-


Isnt that so sweet...yea...that is why I fell in love with him in 28 days because of his sweet sweetness.  I'm grateful that I have been blessed with a man who is very open with his emotions and feelings. Ongo May b.k.a "CHUNCKY CHIPS" & me are very blessed.  We LOVE you Dad!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! Ame I love to hear that. Jay has always been that way. Such an old sole, and sweet spirit. I am so glad that you found eachother again. You two are a great team. Love you

    ReplyDelete