Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Friday, March 26, 2010

My AMEX Family

Another group of lovely people that are now tied to our CHUNCKY CHIPS is my family @ work AMEX that is. I have been at this great company for about 5yrs and have LOVED every bit of it. The company itself is great but its the kind of people I work with that make me love working there even more. Back in Feb. a few of my co-workers insisted on throwing a little babyshower, so off i went regestering @ Target really not knowing what to get only because this little momma was blessed with so many great gifts from her immediate & extended family. The baby shower was great full of great jokes, laughing, chit chatting, and yummy food. A good friend of mind who I love to death little "Mrs. Do it ALL" Janet Pilcher was behind it all she provided the house, the food, the invites <---I must was the cutest! All who attended were TR Lorie, Vivian, Linda, Renee, Janet (pink), Lisa, ME, Lupy BR Alfredo, Mino, Baby & Ana. Jay took the pix below. In the pix Renee who is in the blue slightly purple sweater is going through a lot she is such a sweet women! Just this past Monday March 22 (the day i returned to work) she was called out to find out that her son Jacob had committed suicide. I guess they had called her out when we had all just got done chit chatting. Oh my heartaches for this women she was always willing to help all those around her with whatever they were going through, even if she was going through her own trials. So today together with a few other friends here at work we are going to attend the services for her son. I think of how blessed (in so many ways) I am for one to have a great job and then to work with GREAT people. Our prayers & love to the Moon family!!


My co-workers @ AMEX LOVE these people!!















No comments:

Post a Comment