Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bye..bye GEENIE a.k.a MULLET

Like mentioned below Sunday Feb. 7th we ended the night cutting off the "geenie" helping me was Princess Moala Si'i being that she is the lil niece. We went to the bathroom and started chopping away. We weren't able to get the whole part of the "geenie" hence the pix of Jay with the cool haircut below with "CHUNCKY CHIPS" but after a Jazz game that Jay atteneded with sister Silia & hubby Lupeni Iongi did his magic and hooked it up, and waaalllaaaaa you have Baby Jayy looking so handsome lol. He has had his "geenie" since a dear friend of his (more like brother) Fatbacc passed his full set of hair became a "geenie" and for the last 3 yrs his "geenie" was pretty much his trademark. I must admit I did like it I mean how could i not grow found of it it was so him...but I cant help but LOVE his full head now. Love my Baby Jayy with or without his "geenie"


The outcome drum roll please lol Jay w/out the little geenie woo hoo

We are halfway there lol

Jay with his infamous geenie at "String's"

No comments:

Post a Comment