Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

UP2DATE....

So I figure its time to zoom up to date so from now on I will blog about the current events BUT at times I'll put in a post here & there about things I slacked on with posting.

I believe it started last Saturday that would've been the 21st Aug. I noticed you started to have a little cough didn't really think much at first and then it became very consistent coming every 5-10minutes =(.  You are such a trooper it didn't stop you from smiling!! As of today the cough has pretty much gone yippee!! You are in a phase of not liking anything but juice...its pretty funny because you seem to have down the colors of your bottles & the "yellow" that usually has the milk you do not BUDGE with opening your little mouth lol.  Crazy thing of it all you are only 7months and your supposed to be on the formula at least till 10months and your only 7months lol. So sad =( my sweetness we were not able to sing your monthly b-day but that's OK we can not sweat the small things lol.  At nights right now you tend to wake up here & there but for the most part you are OUT for the COUNT.  You now love to eat food like real food you have never in your short lil life of 7months ate baby food wt? You know it really has no taste of any kind so you prefer the ghetto type "mommy eats w/you" if you know what i mean.  I think tomorrows post Ill post with all the "what you are doing" type of info. I love you my beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment