Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A few more pictures...


OK OK we are going on another day putting and finishing this post about our 1st Family Vaca so let me hurry it up so I can catch up already..sorry Ongo May!! I figure we have tons of DVDs with your pictures so I need to just catch up and not stop because I don't have picture for each post lol.  So here are some random pictures to share and then I'll move on lol.
Dad was trippen out on this picture I think you were too lol
You were OUT when we got back to the hotel.....

You were to tired to watch the show lol
You & Daddy waiting for the shuttle to the Hotel..he kept you pretty warm lol
I think this was one when we both got done eating lol

Trying to keep you occupied...
So at the end or our short but very fun trip we got stuck at the track station in Anaheim they had sent your stroller on the wrong Pacific Liner so we waited for about and hour lol hence the picture above of your Dad keeping you busy lol.  We'll we made it on the 8p.m. flight back to home and it wasn't until we were on the plane and realized we left the camera booooooooooo.  Dad & I made a trip out about a month later lol and picked it up our "shuttle man" held on to it until we could make it back.  It was a very nice fun trip just me & Dad but we missed you sooooooo much here is a picture of us swimming lol I know what were we thinking lol.  I promise my sweetness I'm going to get us caught up we are now in the month of August and I haven't even started on events & pictures from July hoi.....but we will make it happen.  Love you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment