Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our Anniversary 3 YEARS

I know I'm a little late with this but blame it on the way your Dad got me this camera lol he'll have to share that with you when you get a little older.  We have instilled that our Anniversary will always be spent with you....yup not the "drop" off so me & Dad can go celebrate NOPE your involved lol I'm not sure if you'll enjoy when your older but I think me & Dad can be "cool".  We believe your as much a part of this marriage.  We kept it very simple this year and just went out for dinner at Marie Calendar's and then home it was to relax...as long as we are together!!  So here's to us my sweetness a HAPPY 3 YEARS (as of March 19) and when you are older I'll explain another earlier anniversary lol it will be a fun story to share with you. Anyhow my dear here is to many many many many more to the ETERNITY.

1 comment:

  1. Ame~ I love that you celebrated with her. Kids are such a special part of the union. You guys look wonderful. Love you

    ReplyDelete