Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Grateful for him....

The time has come my sweetness momma's favorite Uncle has returned to our Father in Heaven.  He was called back on May 5, 2010 about 8p.m. with his daughter your Aunty Patiola by his side.  This picture was taken Sunday May 2, 2010 about 8p.m. me & you went up to visit him.  You were so talkative to him in fact I have it on a video clip of how you couldn't stop talking.  Oh Ongo May how I wished you had gotten to know him, but then again I'm sure you two had your own way of communicating!  I LOVE this man and am so grateful he was my Uncle/Dad, he is a very special man w/ a great spirit. He will truly be missed but we know he can finally be at peace.  No worries as you get older I'm sure I'll share with you lots of great stories about him.  We will forever miss you Uncle I LOVE YOU sooooooooo much but I know your much happier now!! Mau ofa lahi aupito kiate koe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment