Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Precious moments...


Check you out all spread out sleeping like a pro...that is so your Dad lol...a long day of eating, chillen, and eating & pooping can really work on you lol. Love how you are such a big girl!!
In your polka dot dress it was your first night @ a dance with out me & Dad I had to work & Dad did to so you went along with G-Ma & G-Pa & Aunty's and from what I heard you had a good time dancing as if you had gone dancing before lol love you my sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment