Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grandpa Saia....

So this blog is to introduce you to your handsome G-Pa Saia...this would be G-Pa Talite's older brother.  I can say so much about this man...let me share with you the fondest memory I have of him...he came down from Tonga to live with us long long time ago.  This is before he was married to his crazy, funny wife Ilaise.  He lived with us and while your G-Pa Talite & G-Ma Ongo were busy with work, church, family things this man right here took care of us kids.  I remember him combing me & your Aunty's hair when it was time for us to get ready for school....back then he was much healthier with muscles that were big to scare someone but he was the gentles man caring for us. We often talk about how he would comb our hair up to wrap the rubber band around and it would be pretty tight but once he let our pony tail go..it was so loose and at time a bit crocked lol.  I LOVE this man he has always been so quiet, humble and to himself BUT you can feel of his LOVE & SWEET SWEET spirit.  Just thinking about him makes me cry...he has come a long ways having a total of 8 kids with one child he gave to his baby sister to have.  He has fought a battle of our family's disease which is "diabetes" in 2008 he leg was amputated (right leg) above his knee but he was a fighter with it, not allowing it to burden him from attending family functions, church and other things he would attend.  We were  told his kidneys failed in January and that he wouldn't have much time and its now May I think he's done a great job!! He is now at his final days and our hearts hurt to have him go....I wish you were a little older to know what a great man he is...so you my sweetness can feel of his sweet spirit...I am happy to show you pictures of your first visit with him and Im so grateful that he was still at that time able to hold you, kiss you & remind everyone to make sure you were warm and well fed.  I know as you grow up I'll share with you more about him but just a reminder of what great men you have had come in your life to help you and witness the great women you will grow up to be....love you my Queen Ongo May

No comments:

Post a Comment