Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our journey to ETERNITY

My photo
West Valley City, UTAH, United States
After 7-8yrs since we last seen eachother our paths crossed on Feb. 21st 2007 & twenty-eight days later I became his Queen Mrs. Meliame Nydegger & two years later our DIAMOND in the SKY daughter PRINCESS Ongo May Tainali blessed our lives. Were just getting started & excited for our journey together to ETERNITY...thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh where has the time gone....





I know I know it only took like 3months for me to get back on here!! No excuses besides a sick Dad & milking the time with our "CHUNCKY CHIPS" gosh didnt know you can LOVE so much its crazy but I'm loving it. My mind races with the list of things to do, traditons to start, clothes to get, appointments to set, and on and on sheesh. But I'm not going to stress so much because I'm not trying to let it distract the simpleness of just being with her & being her Mommy. Here are just some random pictures since this PRINCESS has blessed our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment